Sunday, May 30, 2010

8 Things....

I found this on my friend's blog and thought it would be fun to do! Thanks Kait


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1.) My husband coming home!
2.) Gemma's birth (well not exactly the birth, i guess after the birth... i just wanna see her ok!)
3.) My birthday (August 3)
4.) ECLIPSE!!! (need I say more?)
5.) My sister-in-law's wedding
6.) Vanessa coming home
7.) Seeing my mom (hopefully very soon after Gemma is born)
8.) Christmas! (I look forward to it all year and start decorating BEFORE thanksgiving, I know, psycho)




8 Things I Did This Weekend:

1.) Watched Dear John (didn't compare to the book!)
2.)Had an amazing chocolate chip cookie dough milkshake
3.) Had dinner at my friend Patricia's house
4.) Helped a friend put training wheels on her daughters bike
5.) Made dinner for my neighborhood (well, 3 other families)
6.) Took my friend to the airport (miss her already)
7.) Made a welcome home sign for my husband with Jayden
8.) Cleaned my house




8 Things I'd Like to Do:

1.) Lose all my baby weight (and then some) after Gemma is born
2.) Go to Disney world with Jay (for like the 10th time)
3.) Buy a beautiful 4-5 bedroom house
4.) See more Cirque du soleil shows
5.) Kiss my husband! (soon..)
6.) Go to a Luau
7.) Visit my family!
8.) Have a real wedding





8 Places I want to travel:

1.) Bahamas! (Come on Charlene)
2.) Vegas, I am dying to go BACK! (best trip w my husband so far!)
3.) Tahiti
4.) New York City during Christmas
5.) Cabo
6.) Italy
7.) Paris
8.) Aruba




8 Shows I Watch:
1.) Gossip Girl
2.) 90210
3.) The Hills
4.) The Bachelor/Bachelorette
5.) One Tree Hill
6.) Melrose Place
7.) Dancing with the Stars
8.) American Idol

No comments:

Post a Comment