Sunday, May 30, 2010


Finally the days of waiting for my husband to come home are over! (Well, almost) It has been a long 4 1/2 months! He has been deployed with the Navy since January, leaving 3 days before I found out I was pregnant! Our life together so far has been a whirlwind of surprises and spontaneity so I would expect nothing less. This will be the first time we are physically together for a pregnancy! I'm so excited for him to feel the baby kick and all the amazing (and not so amazing) things that go along with it. I want to use this blog as a virtual scrapbook of our lives together especially through this amazing time, as well as a day to day update for our family and friends who are so far away!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for me, I'm your first follower and first commenter! I feel so special! Where did you get a chocolate chip cookie milkshake? I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm I made it! lol I will make you one TONIGHT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you started a blog! You're such a great writer!! can't wait to follow it :)

    ReplyDelete